Wednesday, October 16, 2019 / by Callie O'Brien
· Mulled Spices (Can be bought pre-packed or get Creative! Things like Cloves, Cinnamon, Orange peels, and Vanilla are perfect for mulled wine!)
· Your Choice of Red or White Wine (We have found that wines with their own touch of spice or fruit best compliment this recipe)
· Brandy (or other brown liquors)
1. In a large pot, add the amount of wine that you intend to serve and let it heat up slowly (no boiling) just until it starts to steam.
2. Add your spices and let them steep, similarly to a tea bag in water. (If you don’t want to worry about chunks of cloves or cinnamon floating around in your drink, use a couple loose-leaf tea strainers! They make it easy to serve, drink, and clean up).
3. After steeping for a minimum of 6 minutes, add the Brandy to taste then e ...